June 6, 2019 Speaker
He will be introducing his new Warrior Defense Project in the context of a discussion on Rules of Engagement and our National Security under the Trump Administration.
Lt. Colonel (U.S. Army, ret.) Jeffrey F. Addicott is a Professor of Law and the Director of the Center for Terrorism Law. An active duty Army officer in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps for twenty years, Addicott spent a quarter of his career as the senior legal advisor to the United States Army’s Special Forces.
Speaker at Llano Tea Party's June, 2019 Meeting
Schorlemner Hall at the St James Lutheran Church
1401 Ford St Llano
6:30p Business Meeting/Dinner
(*Times are approximate)
Please reserve Dinner at $15 by Tuesday March 5th
Set up for the meeting is at 5pm. Volunteers are welcome to join us!
The Texas Freedom Caucus was founded by members of the Texas House of Representatives committed to amplifying the voice of liberty-minded, grassroots Texans who want bold action to protect life, strengthen families, defend the U.S. and Texas Bills of Rights, restrain government and revitalize personal and economic freedoms in the State of Texas.
86th Legislative Priorities:
The Freedom Caucus has eight priorities for the current session, which Lang said is different and more “positive” from previous sessions because of the new Speaker, Dennis Bonnen (R-Angleton).
- 1st: School finance reform
- 2nd: Property tax relief
- 3rd: Pro-life
- 4th: 2nd Amendment
- 5th: Election integrity
- 6th: Religious freedom
- 7th: Banning taxpayer-funded lobbying
- 8th: Border security & immigration reform
Their top two legislative priorities keeps them in lockstep with the House Speaker, the Governor, and the Lieutenant Governor: reforming school finance and property tax relief.
Who We Are:
The Llano Tea Party is a grassroots group of ordinary American citizens from Llano County, Texas. Our goal is to restore government “of the people, by the people and for the people’ at the federal, state and local levels.
- We are peaceful, patriotic and polite individuals who will be silent no more
- We are outraged that our Congress is spending our future generations hopelessly into debt while we face job losses and financial hardships
- We see America spiraling into socialism and we “pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor” that this must not (Excerpts from The Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.)
- We are not a political party; we are non-partisan. If you agree with who we are, our mission and our core beliefs, you are welcome
Become A Member...
Download our Charter and Membership Application, there is NO membership costs other than to agree with our Charter.