The Llano Tea Party is a grassroots group of ordinary American citizens from Llano County, Texas. Our goal is to restore government “of the people, by the people and for the people’ at the federal, state and local levels. We are peaceful, patriotic and polite individuals who will be silent no more. We are not a political party; we are non-partisan. If you agree with who we are, our mission and our core beliefs, you are welcome.
Nov 3rd LTP Monthly Meeting & Fun Fall Fund Raiser
Homemade - Hand Crafter - Home Grown
Come Early and SHOP
Speaker: DUSTIN MATOCHA Exec. Dir. of Empower Texans & Texans for Fiscal Responsibility
American Legion Hall
6p Social Time
7p Program Begins
TEXAS GOP 85th Legislative Priorties
We, the delegates of the 2016 Republican Party of Texas State Convention, call upon the 85th Texas Legislature to:
- Pass constitutional carry while maintaining licensing as optional for reciprocity purposes.
- Abolish abortion by enacting legislation to stop the murder of unborn children; and to ignore and refuse to enforce any and all federal statutes, regulations, executive orders, and court rulings, which would deprive an unborn child of the right to life.
- Prioritize the allocation of funds to effectively secure the border through whatever means necessary, including but not limited to barriers, personnel, and technology over land, sea, and air, because the federal government refuses to secure the southern border of Texas.
- Call for a limited Article V convention of states for the specific purpose of restricting the power of the federal government, including the implementation of term limits, and balanced budget amendment. Any proposed amendments must be ratified by # of the states.
- And to replace the property tax system with an alternative other than the income tax and require voter approval to increase the overall tax burden.
We request the Republican State Chair and the State Republican Executive Committee to utilize reasonable Party resources necessary to promote and support passage. It should be understood that these five priorities are not meant to diminish the requirement for the legislature to address the full platform of planks.
The Muslim Brotherhood in America
Have you ever asked yourself why, despite more than ten years of efforts –involving, among other things, the loss of thousands of lives in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, well-over a trillion dollars spent, countless man-years wasted waiting in airport security lines and endless efforts to ensure that no offense is given to seemingly permanently aggrieved Muslim activists – are we no closer to victory in the so-called “war on terror” than we were on 9/11?
In an effort to provide the missing answer, on April 24, the Center for Security Policy is making available via the Internet a new, free ten-part video course called “The Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within.” This course connects the proverbial dots, drawing on a wealth of publicly available data and first-hand accounts to present a picture that has, for over a decade, been obscured, denied and suppressed:
CLICK on the title to see the Lesson/video on YouTube
THE OVERVIEW (15minutes)